Wednesday, May 1, 2013

RockeyComics' Hot Topic: Iron Man 3


Well, with my Vlog, everyone saw my thoughts about the upcoming Iron Man 3 movie. Well, to say the least, I am VERY excited about this movie. With being a major Comic Book nerd, I have been waiting since this summer which spoiled me with several Comic Book films to see another Comic Book movie. Iron Man 3 hits the spot from so far. I cannot wait to see this bad boy at midnight!

The Iron Patriot suit on War Machine just looks plain badass. Don Cheadle as Rhoady though is still taking some time to get used to. Because.....Rhoady is much more buff and Don Cheadle, well, is not. But his acting in the last movie made up for it and I am really interested to see how he adapts to what seems to be a little bit more of a bigger role for him than the last.

But with that said, there is my biggest gripe:













Need I say more? HE IS BRITISH! *Note I have no problem with British people. They are awesome. And nor am I racist.* But seriously here!

Anyways I'll be posting my feelings after I go see the movie at Midnight on Friday. Let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment